1. The views expressed by the contributor(s) on this site, does not reflect the views of any organization. They are purely each contributor(s) opinion.
2. Comments on this site are the sole responsibility of the respective guests.
3. All trademarks, service marks, design rights, copyrights or registered names used on this site are the property of their respective owners.
4. This blog does not offer any legal or any other professional advice. Nothing on this site is to be construed as such.
5. Information on this site is general in nature and cannot be a substitute for the advice of respective licensed professional.
6. This blog does not have any control over the information you access via any outbound link(s) in the post text, side bar, header, footer or conversation (comment) sections. While all comments are owned by the respective authors, we do reserve the right to edit, modify or delete inappropriate comments or incorrectly formatted comments. We do not endorse any linked site(s) and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information found on respective sites. We are not responsible for the consequences of any user’s use of such information.
7. Publication of information on this blog site may be in violation of the laws of the country or jurisdiction from where you are viewing this blog. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are complying with such laws.
8. Any reproduction of this site/blog’s content must credit the site by name and Uniform Resource Locator (URL) or Permalink and author.
9. From time to time, the contributor/s review various products, services and/or websites online and are compensate for it. Such articles in the blog are identified as paid posts. The contributor/s base their review on the information and research available at the time of review and prior to posting. While the contributor/s make every attempt to provide an unbiased and objective opinion, errors in judgment can creep in depending on the information available to the contributor. Neither the contributor/s nor any organization that they currently work in or have worked in the past may be held liable for any losses that may arise due to the actions taken by the reader based on such reviewed articles.
10. You may write to us if you feel this blog contains any copyright materials. We will make every reasonable attempt to address your grievances.
11. We collect personal information such as your name, email address, website when you comment. We may also collect information such as IP address, browser type, access times, etc. We use this information to maintain the service quality. We do not sell any such information to any one. We depend on our various vendors (hosting provider, content management system providers and others) to provide a secure environment to store your information. While we have been assured that the information is safe, we do not accept any liability for any breach of security due to our vendors’ products and services. Any emails your receive asking to divulge personal information is spam and not sent by us.
12. By providing us with your contact information, you consent to receiving promotional emails from us or our affiliates or partners. You may write to us at any time to revoke the consent.
13. We will only disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the belief that (a) it confirms to the edict of law or comply with the legal process served on the owners of the site (b) protect and defend the rights or property of the owners of the site.
15. All photographs on this site, except where explicitly noted, are copyright protected. They may not be used without permission.